and she is 5 years old.

As I hugged my own little 5 year old this morning I couldn't help but think of Kate. I do not know Kate and most likely we will never cross paths, but I am compelled to pray for her and her family. Her family is broken as their world has been rocked. They are clinging to the one true God, the ultimate healer. Please click HERE to read Kate's story and pray for this sweet little girl.
1 comment:
oh goodness girl, thanks for sharing...such a sweet looking girl...on a completely different note...I have this kid, Kyler, in my swim class, he's 3...he reminds me SOOO much of what Braxton looked like at that age...its crazy! Everytime I see him I seriously think of Braxton! He's a super fun kid...hated the class at first but when I told him that I'd give him an m&m, he was sold:)
Post a Comment