We went to a fish hatchery one day and had a picnic. The boys had a fun time feeding the fish and just watching them swim around. The water was so clear!
We also went to a petting zoo and "drive thru zoo" one day. Braxton LOVED it! We fed the animals from our window and then hung out with a little goat. There was a parrot that kept telling Braxton "hello", which he completely got a kick out of! It was great! Check out my photography skills on the deer picture. I seriously took that...she was right next to my window and the lighting was perfect-o!
We hung out on the front porch a lot....chasing butterflies, climbing trees, eating ice cream, running in the yard, and catching lightning bugs when the sun went down. To be a kid again...oh, and what do you think about our little linebacker below!?!
It was also such a treat to get to hang out with my dear friend, Marci, while I was visiting my hometown. Marci and I went to high school and church together. We know WAY TOO much about each other so I need to keep her close...too much dirt! Hee Hee! She has two precious kiddos with the cutest curly hair. What a squirmy bunch! This is the best picture I could get! Marci, it was soooo great to see you!!! I miss you!
We had a great time in Arkansas...now back to reality...laundry to do and kids to retrain! :)
5 comments:
So glad y'all had a great trip! Have you decided anything about next week?
Great pictures. Your boys are so cute!
I love the pictures of the boys in the tree at your parents! And the deer pic..Wow! I had such a good time with you. Seriously, too much dirt...hahaha! We have to keep one another close!
Aww..looks like you guys had a great time. Fun memories!! I used to do that driving zoo when I was little. I need to take my kids- I bet they'd love it. BA is getting so tall!! They are both just precious.
those are fun family times. i want to go to the country!
Post a Comment