Me: "Braxton, will you please go get Nash's shoes for me?"
Braxton: "Mom. You have legs. Why do you keep asking me to get stuff for you??"
Hmmm. I guess he does have a point.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
4 comments:
sounds like casey ryan! gotta love the smart guys!
liam: look at the sticker i put on your back, gram.
(me unsuccessfully trying to turn my head and look)
liam: oh, i guess you're not a robot.
Brax obviously has his daddy's smart wit:) I love it...I honestly do not know how you don't just crack up every time he says somethign like that! Honestly, the swimsuit thing at the store is classic! Can't you just see Steve saying that to his mom!!!!
Call me when your are in Houston or email me! Miss ya!
Jenni
Post a Comment