Saturday, September 20, 2008
Hot Air Balloon Fun!!
Our family of four left the house this morning at 5:45 a.m. to attend the Plano Balloon Festival. Yes, it was too early to be awake, but it was so worth it! We had a blast watching over 60 hot air balloons take flight. We will definitely make this a family tradition. It was so great to watch the boys as they gazed at the gigantic balloons. A little fact...the dragon balloon alone weighed over 800 lbs! It was one of our favorites because it had a "belly butt" as our youngest would call it. Nash kept saying "boons" all day long and Braxton had so much excitement he could hardly contain himself. We had so much fun! Come see us next September and you can go with us!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that looks AWESOME!! I want to come visit next year for it. :0) My kids would LOVE it!! Braxton looks just like Steve in that picture- I can't get over it. I usually think he is all you. but that is definitely a little Steve in that pic. What size clothes does BA wear these days?? Can you believe they are almost 5??? Waaaa...
Looks like a fun day. Your boys are so cute in the wagon. I missed you, today. We went to a party, next door @ Lydia's. Kim and Jeff & the kids were at the party. I just wanted you to be there, too. Miss you, my friend.
We would love to come see you guys and watch the boons. Looks like a lot of fun.
We saw some of those same balloons in Albuquerque about 6 years ago! So neat. I love Braxton's excitement!
Post a Comment