Do you think that maybe I need to shower more often, fix my hair, wear lipstick, not wear pj bottoms so much, and get all dolled every once in a while? By the comments below, I think so.....
Braxton: "Mom, I wish you looked like this." (Holding a picture of the family and pointing to me.)
Me: "Like what?"
Braxton: "You know, with that pink shirt on and wearing lipstick."
Steve: "Oh. Hey, I didn't even recognize you." (Approaching me at church while I was talking to a friend.)
I think I'll shower today and wear lipstick.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too funny, Kathryn.
that is hilarious! i had lipstick on the other day and sawyer was so surprised. he told me i looked so beautiful and that i didn't look as beautiful when i didn't wear it.
Oh, the honesty of kids!!! Arent they cute.
I love it!! I laughed out loud. Steve is the funniest!!!!
You are so funny! I am so happy that you are blogging, again!
Kathyrn, you just tell them that they should get used to it until you are done reading the Twilight series and then maybe read them again! OK, so check this out:
www.twilightmoms.com
You will feel better about your obsession:)
Post a Comment