Sunday, December 7, 2008

Got Nothing....

I keep coming to my blog, ready to BLOG! But I got nothing....nothing fantastic to say, nothing witty, nothing uplifting. I've been a little dry lately. My kids are great and are always funny, but I still got nothing. I often think "Oh, that is definitely blog worthy!" when they do something wonderful, but I still come to my blog not really in the mood to blog. I could just throw up a few pictures and call it a day, but not today.

I'm also a little under the weather at the moment (stomach bug), so maybe when I get to feeling better, disinfect my house, pay more attention to my kids, and get my 100 loads of laundry done, then I will think of something great to write about.

I'm not going to make any promises, but here's to hoping the Aylor blog will be interesting again....

4 comments:

Lacey said...

aRe you sure it's a stomach bug??? ;O)

Julie said...

I have the stomach bug too..it is the worst!!!!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

i hope you get to feeling better

Laura said...

almost exactly how I'm feeling about my blog Kathryn... :)