The kids didn't even wake up as they were transferred into the tub and pillows and blankets were piled on top. The man of the house roamed around looking out the windows keeping watch in order to "protect his family". Say what??? Unless my hubs is superman (which in many ways he is) there ain't no wind gonna stop for him!!
The storm has passed. We are all safe and sound. The kids have been transferred back into their beds without making a peep.
So what does a good mommy do before getting them out of the tub???? Take a picture, of course.
Sleep tight everyone!
11 comments:
What happened in Wylie???
Awww..that is the sweetest picture. We were under the tornado watch also and the rain was so bad that it woke all three kiddo's up. I can't even imagine what it was like there. That is a super cute picture of BA and Nash, glad you got a shot before waking them. :)
they are so cute!! You know what we did? Slept...yep...didn't do a darn thing...that's what you get when you are from here:) no fear...none...bummer, looks like y'all had fun:) See you Friday
We were under a tornado watch, Lacey? What the heck. Never knew that. Good to know...a day late. :)
I love the picture! Glad ya'll are safe!
The look on Braxton's face is precious...a little angel! :)
The wind was really bad here too. I thought it was just as bad as the hurricane! Call me a bad mom...I left the kids up in their beds asleep on the top floor.
The boys have gotten bigger since we saw them last. Super cute
I'm glad you guys are safe...and oh my goodness, that's a cute picture!!
I was right there with you! My husband likes to stand on the porch and watch... Wyatt and I were in the hall. ;) Such sweet little faces.
Kathryn - Hi! My name is Alisha Beard, and I saw your blog on Allison Dale's blog. Talk about a SAMLL WORLD! I went to seminary with Steve and worked as a youth intern at Prestonwood with Brad...we even carpooled together from Dallas to Fort Worth! You have a beautiful family! Please tell Steve, Brad, and Kelly that I said hello! Thanks!
When are you going to blog again? I miss reading your stuff!
Post a Comment