Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sick Babies and Identity Theft?

The past few days have been a bit crazy....I took Nash to the doctor yesterday and found out my sweet baby has a double ear infection. Yuck! This morning Braxton woke up with a fever and big ole' red tonsils, so we took another trip to the doctor. I am usually not one to rush to the doctor just for a fever, BUT Braxton is having his big 4 year old party this weekend and I wanted to nip it in the bud whatever it was. Well, on the way to the doctor's office my poor, poor Braxton starts throwing up. Yuck again! He has a virus that will just have to run it's course. No strep, thankfully, but then again I kinda wish there was a diagnosis so we could take care of it with meds. We are praying he is all better by Saturday so he can enjoy his party. It looks like I will be taking my first day off of work tomorrow to stay home with the kids. Nash would be fine to go, but I think I better keep Braxton home. :( I want him all well before his birthday party!

My e-mail at home has not been working. It keeps saying that my password does not match. I have not changed my password and my husband has not either....it makes me worried about identity theft. Could someone, somehow have changed it and has been checking my e-mail? Steve is calling the company today and getting it all taken care of. Weird! So, if you have gotten an e-mail from me within the last 2 days....it's not really from me.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry the boys are both sick, I hate that, especially when there is something you don't want them to miss. I'll pray B is all better by Saturday.

I've not recieved any random emails from you in two days. I hope it's just a fluke and not someone trying to be you!

Marlers said...

So sorry!!! That is a terrible feeling...I remember feeling that way after losing my wallet... yuk!! Hope the boys get better! Cam had her first ear infection but seems to be getting over it. Hope to hear from you soon...need to catch up!! Love ya!!