The fall is such a busy time for our family. Braxton turned 5 on October 12. Steve celebrated his 33rd on October 24. And our "baby" Nash turns 2 on November 2. With our families living out of town it can be hard for everyone to make the trip 3 times in a matter of weeks, so we decided to have a "family party" this year. I had the idea to celebrate all three Aylor boys at the same time. It ended up being a GREAT idea!! We had a wonderful time with our family and friends.
Braxton begged for Darth Vader cupcakes for the "home party" (as he called it), but I talked him into balloons instead. I don't think my skills could turn out that masked villain just yet. :) I surprised Steve with tickets to see The Eagles in November...his all time favorite band. We are looking forward to a night out in a few weeks! Let the celebrating continue....
Happy Birthday to my three boys! I love you crazy fellas more than words!!




7 comments:
I hate that we missed the party!!! :( We WILL make it there very soon!!!
Very cute idea with the balloon cupcakes! Love it!
You're about to have a baby!! We'll come your way first. :)
sooo cute Kathryn! I loved the balloon idea! TOO CUTE! That picture/expression of Braxton makes him look just like Steve!
Great Job on the cupcakes...cute idea!
Happy Birthday boys. We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Happy Birthday Aylor Boys!! How fun! And love the balloons. :0)
Left you something on my blog (an Award)...don't feel obligated but I wanted to share! :)
Post a Comment