NKOTB Concert. Last Sunday. In Dallas. I was there. Oh yeah, I was soooo there.
I had their tape (yes, tape) when I was in junior high and loved, loved, loved them. I used to think "Oh, if only Joey could just meet me one time, then he would love me too." Wink. Wink.
They are still all that and a bag of chips.....
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I am so jealous you went! You SO should have called!
Wasn't it the BEST???!!! My ears were ringing for two days and I LOVED IT! We tried to get your number to call you so we could meet up in the AAC but couldn't get ahold of Julie. Oh well.
OK. Where are the pictures???????
Seriously..where are the pictures and did you buy a t-shirt????
You are so funny! What a fun time!!!
It was GGREAT! SO glad we all got to go!!!!! ;)
IT WAS AMAZING! The t-shirts were $45 that's why we don't have t-shirts...freakin' rip off...even IF Joey and Donnie are so much cuter than they used to be!!!
No shirt for me either! $45 for a shirt was a little steep. Maybe I'll track down a vintage one. :) Pictures? Okay, I am a dork. My ticket said "no cameras" so I didn't bring it in. I am a rules follower and didn't want to get it taken away. But once we got inside we found out that they were allowed. Camcorders were not. Dork? Yes.
You are cracking me up. We actually talked about you going at Pokeeno the other night. Sharla went also. I went YEARS ago... I had no idea they were even touring. HILARIOUS!! Joey doesn't know what he's missing! ;0)
Post a Comment