Here are a few pictures of our holidays that are worth posting so far.
Our completed gingerbread house. Braxton keeps asking when we are going to eat it.
I made monkey bread for our family to enjoy on Christmas morning. I went a little roll crazy. Note to self: Do not add so many rolls next time.
I made my first Christmas dinner all by myself this year. It was yummy. We had ham, green beans almondine, hash brown casserole, and rolls. Again, note to self: Do not add so many rolls next time. They may have overflown and flopped, but they sure tasted great!
Thank you JCPenney! After searching and searching, we finally found a purse for Grandma Ruthie. Black. One Strap. One Zipper. Not black on the inside (red will have to do). And medium sized. I think it's cute, so if she doesn't like it I may be bringing it home with me. :)
I already regret this Christmas gift.....
I hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas! More pictures to come as the celebrating continues for the Aylor family.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are partying on like us. We are still going also. We will be done with Christmas on Tuesday. Love Braxton with his Hulk hands. I must admit Gav got them for his birthday and sadly i even like playing with them. Too cute- and that robe on him is priceless.
ok, Kathryn, I bought those Hulk hands for a friend of Gwen for Christmas!!! He hasn't received them yet because we had to cancel because of sickness but we're getting together in january, I'll let you know how he likes them!!!
Hi! The monkey bread looks Yummy! I have never tried to make my own bread. You are way better in the kitchen than me. Congrats on the black bag...it's cute, too.
Post a Comment