Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Nash!

We had a pumpkin theme for Nash's first birthday. "Our little pumpkin is turning one!" I made one large pumpkin cake and a tiny one for Nash to devour...and that he did! This is a picture of the big cake.

I had high hopes of having Nash's one year scrapbook finished by his birthday to pass around, but no such luck. Ask me if I've even started it!!! So I put some of my favorite pictures of Nash on little pumpkins to show how he as grown. Party favors: Goody bags for the kiddos and pumpkin bread for the adults.

Just getting started!

"I think I'll get a little bit more...."

"Man, that was good!!"

6 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Way to go, Momma!!! The cakes turned out great. Aren't you glad I bought that magazine for you?! :) I hate that we missed it. Hope it was all good. Love ya!!!

stephanie said...

As always~ you succeeded at what looks like fabulous party top to bottom!! Can't believe he's ONE!

Kathryn said...

I decided to make just one big pumpkin instead of a bunch of little ones.....too many to put icing on. :) Nash did have his own small one though.

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

you really should think about planning parties full time-you have a gift! hard to believe he's one!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Can't wait to see the boys again. ALL 3 of them.
You did a marvelous job on the cake, the party, and the good food!
Enjoyed it all.
Mom Aylor

Vanessa Houk said...

look at you Mrs. Straight Out Of Pottery Barn! Cute cake!