Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's that smell?

There's a strange smell coming from my laundry room and I am putting off finding out what it is. I thought I'd blog first and then dig in the huge pile of clothes. It could be one of two things and they both link back to one of my boys.

1. Braxton is such a heavy sleeper and still sleeps in a nighttime pull-up. He has a very bad habit of taking them off while they are still inside his jammies and then throwing them on the pile of dirty clothes. I found THREE pull-ups hidden in pants a few days ago.

2. Steve is a great help when it comes to cleaning the kitchen, BUT there's one little thing that drive me crazy. He takes the wet dish clothes and just throws them in the pile of cloths. I am not one to keep up with my laundry on a daily basis, so the dish cloths could very well sit in the heap of laundry for several days....all the while I am tossing more dirty laundry on top!

Nash is innocent in all this, but I'm sure he will contribute to smells around the house in no time. I'm leaning towards smell #2....it's more of a musty smell. I wish Braxton was the culprit here, b/c it's easier not to be mad at him....he's still learning. The big guy knows better...or does he?

3 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

It's probably wet towels. When I do that on accident, the whole house REEKS! Did you ever find out what it was?

Rachel Cobb said...

TIme for a blog about what the smell was, and how your yard sale went. looking forward to hearing all about it!

Rachel Cobb said...

...or how your yard sale prep. is going...