Braxton: Mom, can I watch one more Backyardigan cartoon?
Me: Yes, just one.
Braxton: Are you sure?
Me: Yes.
Braxton: Are you REALLY sure??
Me: Yes, I'm really sure.
Braxton: Really? Because Daddy said that sometimes girls say they are sure, but they really aren't.
Important life lessons from Daddy?? You decide. :)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA! I'm rolling!
You don't know me (I'm Carly O'Quinn's sister), but your blog is so funny and I laugh every time I read it. Your stories make me feel like I am not the only one with silly kids. Thanks for brightening my day.
steve!!!!!??? hilarious. you are raising another steve aylor. augh! :) SO SO CUTE...
That is so funny...how cute.
I just found your blog. I too am the mother of three boys (one being my husband). Nice to meet you.
Post a Comment