The past few weeks have been a blur in our home. Here's a recap:
*My mom came to visit. She did all my laundry. Yay!
*Braxton got the croup.
*Nash got the croup.
*Braxton then developed a double ear infection.
*Nash decided to get one too.
*We went to work and school and carried on for a few days being healthy.
*Steve went to Vegas. (On Valentine's Day, I must add.)
*Nash got the stomach bug while Steve was in Vegas.
*I received 2 cases of puke and 10 cases of the big D (and I don't mean Dallas) for Valentine's Day from Nash.
*I have cleaned and tried to get rid of all the germs around the house.
*Braxton has watched way too many cartoons in the meantime.
And to top if off, this morning I woke up to a husband who isn't feeling well. I think I'd take all of the above any day instead of a sick husband....that's a whole other story when your man gets sick!!!!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hang in there! We have been fighting off sickness at our house as well, but it looks like you really got your stomach full (sorry for the pun!):0
AACK! You poor thing. You deserve a vacation for going through all that. Hope Steve feels better for this weekend!
I would agree with you on that one! We're dealing with the same things at school...oh and you can add in a dozen kids with chickenpox.
I'm glad to hear that you've stayed well through it all!
three of us had that stomach bug and oh my....i have been the disinfecting queen lately too. and chris went to atlanta on valentines day.
bless your heart! if you lived here, we'd have a dinner and a movie night just us, but i guess that will have to wait!
Post a Comment