There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Sticker Fun
I tried to get caught up on my blog reading, reply to e-mails, and see the latest happenings on facebook today. Here's what happened while mommy's back was turned. Thank you big brother for taking care of Nash. I'm not so sure Nash enjoyed the sticker fun!
Has he eaten one of those stickers yet??? Yeah, Graelyn totally ate one Gwen gave her...gotta love it! hey, check out my blog...you and Rebekah inspired me...by the way, how did you get your title so pretty?
Why Structured Chaos??
I am a creature of habit. I am a rule follower. I like routine and I'm often thrown for a loop if things don't go as planned. I like structure. But many times my chaos IS my structure! I am married to a student minister, whose schedule is not the norm. I have 2 rowdy boys who love their momma and want so much of me. I am also a first grade teacher who is returning to the classroom this fall. I've got a lot whirling around me and I'm trying to organize my chaos the best I can.
This blog is just a glimpse into my world with my boys, my thoughts on life, and sometimes just a place to ramble. We all need an outlet right? Why not make it on the world wide web?
Welcome to my Structured Chaos!
3 comments:
again, the benefits of being the little brother!! at least it's not a big sister who painted his fingernails or something!!
Oh my gosh he is adorable! Little brothers are so brave and strong to put up with big brothers.
Has he eaten one of those stickers yet??? Yeah, Graelyn totally ate one Gwen gave her...gotta love it!
hey, check out my blog...you and Rebekah inspired me...by the way, how did you get your title so pretty?
Post a Comment