Our Family at Beach Camp
The one and only hat Nash will allow upon his head. Funny! Our sweet friend Ms. Annette gave it to Braxton several years ago and it remains a favorite in our house.
Sweet Braxton soaking up some rays.
Braxton and his caterpillar that mommy helped him build.
Sneaky Nash removing an antenna from the caterpillar.
Daddy burying Braxton.
Braxton burying Daddy.
One sleepy boy....notice the lollipop in mouth and the pacis in hand.
10 comments:
Hi Kathryn!!! Looks like so much fun! We haven't hit up the beach yet but definitely plan to soon...although, I will have to say that it won't be white sand! Ps. I'm all about the one-piece swimsuit this year too! It rocks!
The beach looks like so much fun. Your boys are adorable!
They are getting so big!! It looks like you guys had a GREAT trip. We are taking the kiddo's to Destin and I can't wait for them to see a "nice" beach. And you look GREAT Momma!! And I saw Sharla's comment on the one piece...that is all I have worn prety much since Gavin- and I have two skirted suits. (which is mosty what I wear.) Does that mean we're getting old?
Looks like you guys had a great day together. Hooray!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!! Hayley has been asking where "her Braxton" is. :-) I showed her the pics and she goes "he went to the beach that I am going to!!!" Sorry, kid, we're going to the 'not so nice' beach in Texas in July. But, she can still think it is the same beach if she wants to! HA! Hope to talk to you soon!
Jennifer
It's actually a tankini. (Sp?) But it covers enough so that my belly doesn't hang out. :)
You guys have such a cute family. We miss you so much and cant wait to see you soon!
You guys looked like you had a BLAST!!! What a blessing to be able to go to work with daddy, and what a blessing work was the beach! Your boys are adorable!
thank goodness that's not a cigarette in his mouth! :)
thank goodness that's not a cigarette in his mouth! :)
Post a Comment