This kid is bound to get the best of me.
After church today....
Steve: "Braxton, what did you have for snack at church today?"
Braxton: "Gram Crappers"
In the dressing room at Academy....
Braxton: "Mom, if you just put your clothes on over that swimsuit you can sneak right out of here."
Me: "That wouldn't be honest Braxton. You're supposed to pay for things before you take them from a store."
Braxton: "No one would know. You can just sneak it."
Me: "I would know and God would know."
Braxton: "I'm just saying you could do it."
Lord, help me.
12 comments:
We miss our B. Can't wait to see him and YOU!!!!!!! Did you BUY the suit at Academy?
Doesn't it seem surreal to you that your Sunday blog and your Saturday blog are so similar? Think about this: Braxton has a great point. You could have just sneaked out, and you make a great point too, that you could have sneaked a goodie also without anyone knowing, but just you and God. What a precious lesson in honesty you have taught your son, and what a precious lesson in honesty you presented to your Lord. I Love you daughter in law!
J.
By the way, just when are you coming?
Mimi
I could read his stories all day long. You seriously could have a best seller on your hands if you just compile them into one book. He is a riot. I love BA!!
Haha... it's great that Aunt Joyce has the words of wisdom because all I did was laugh hysterically. Hehe... miss you guys!
You have got your hands full!!! Cant wait to see you guys.
Hilarious!
Gotta love Aunt Joyce, I'm with Mere...I couldn't stop laughing and she shows us the wisdom. I love her so much!
So, so funny! Hope to see you too! You have a lot of 'ole friends ready to see you!
He is so big now - makes "Miss Ganet" so sad!
Love you all,
Janet
I always love to hear Braxton quotes...cracks me UP!
oh my. what fun ahead! we are paving the way over here with what seems to be three of those types...so maybe you can learn from our mistakes!
Post a Comment