So here we go:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
This is when Braxton met his little brother Nash for the first time. Braxton brought Nash a sweet little bear from Build a Bear to help welcome him to our family!
I am not a good player when it comes to taggin' games.....it takes me too long to respond if I do at all! Sooooo, I'm not going to put that kind of pressure on my bloggin' friends. :) If you want to play I'd LOVE to see what picture you dig up! Leave me a comment if you join in on the fun and I'll mosey on over to your corner in cyberspace and see your pic!
2 comments:
Okay...I won't "tag", anymore....no more pressure! But....wasn't if kinda fun! I love the pic...so sweet!!
Love ya!
awww...you got lucky that is a really great pic...was it really the one or did you cheat?
i'd probably pull up the "before" pic i took in my swim suit so i can remember how fat i was when i lose all this weight. j/k
that doesn't exist. are you kidding?
Post a Comment