Wednesday, January 14, 2009

These are my kids.


This is their new swing set.


They love being outside. They love to have fun! They look like pretty good kids, right????



This is what they did today...
*Nash smacked three friends in his class. Made one of them cry.
*Braxton enjoyed telling me about his day..."Mom, I cooked babies on the stove in my class."

Who are their parents are WHAT are they teaching them at home??

8 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love this post! Kathryn needs to write a book! :) Hey I left an award on my blog for you on my blog! Come and see! I know it is kinda silly. It makes for an entertaining post!

Laura said...

HA!!! Kathryn, first of all, as Braxton's former teacher I KNOW what wonderful things his parents are teaching him! Secondly, with my own 2 boys, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND... boys...

Julie said...

I love it! I laughed so hard and can't wait for Nick to come home so I can tell him! I also really like the play set. The boys are going to have so much with that! Miss you friend!

Lacey said...

Ah...I wish we had a playset. Heck..I wish we had a yard that a playset could fit in...someday...someday...

And yes, who are those boys parents and WHAT on earth are they teaching them? LOL. Boys. I think there is a whole different dynamic with an all male house. Girls add a bit of softness...and a whole lotta drama...

Hope you guys are doing well.

Rebekah said...

My boys and your boys would get along famously.

LeRay said...

Hilarious! I am thinking it must be all Steve's fault!! haha

Lorren Says... said...

Very funny!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh how I LOVE those boys!!! :)