Just to make you smile.....
Me: "Braxton, I need you to take all of your toys to the playroom."
B: "I can't mom. I'm a postcard."
Me: "A what?"
B: "A postcard. Postcards don't walk and they can't talk."
(Braxton proceeds to sit very still on the floor for what seems like a very long time....3 minutes maybe, but it felt much longer especially when he's refusing to look at me or move a muscle.)
Me: "Braxton, go take your toys to your playroom!"
B: "Postcards don't have ears mom. I can't hear you."
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's really funny, Kathryn! Where does he come up with stuff?! He is so funny!
The thing that kid says...He is for sure his father!!!
A postcard? That is hilarious!
That is so funny. thanks for making me laugh today. Braxton is so funny. His comments are like Steve, but I seem to remember one of my roommates named Pokey making similar jokes. :)
k - you need to go back through your posts and write down all the things braxton has said and put them in the jar in the kitchen at work! you could fill it up!
that kid is so funny..where does he come up with this stuff??? so glad you got to come and see baby cash. hope you guys are doing well.
Kathryn, I"m just cracking up...he's so funny...gifted for sure:)
You REALLY need to get started on that book!!!! :)
CRACKING up! Andy said you should have put a stamp on his forehead...
that is seriously hilarious...
Post a Comment