We love you Braxton and we miss you! (Nash too.)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Bongo on the beach
Steve and I are in Destin for a conference. Wahoo for the beach! We did not come alone. Bongo is with us. Braxton saw the AT&T commercial several months ago about a dad taking pictures of his child's monkey while on his business trip. "Can we do that daddy?" So far Bongo has been to Vegas twice with Steve and now he's on the beach with us. You will see more pictures of Bongo this week in honor of our son!
We love you Braxton and we miss you! (Nash too.)

We love you Braxton and we miss you! (Nash too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man, I need to be in that beach chair. I know B will love the pics of Bongo.
Kathryn,
The pictures of Bongo are great! Braxton is a very lucky guy to have such fun parents!
How funny, Gavin does that too. He gives frank a toy every time he goes out of town. Too cute!
Post a Comment