There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
All Aboard!!!
"Mom, do you think that next time we go to Arkansas we can sell our car when we get there and ride home on a train??"
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever!!! I'm scared to knock and wake the boys. Come over when you guys aren't busy. I'm headed back to weight watchers tonight. wanna go?:)I'll buy ya a coffee.
He's such a smart kid! I think they need to invent a telaport system in Arkansas... to any state you like. Wouldn't that be easier? I love keeping up with your sweet family! We miss you!
Why Structured Chaos??
I am a creature of habit. I am a rule follower. I like routine and I'm often thrown for a loop if things don't go as planned. I like structure. But many times my chaos IS my structure! I am married to a student minister, whose schedule is not the norm. I have 2 rowdy boys who love their momma and want so much of me. I am also a first grade teacher who is returning to the classroom this fall. I've got a lot whirling around me and I'm trying to organize my chaos the best I can.
This blog is just a glimpse into my world with my boys, my thoughts on life, and sometimes just a place to ramble. We all need an outlet right? Why not make it on the world wide web?
Welcome to my Structured Chaos!
4 comments:
I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever!!! I'm scared to knock and wake the boys. Come over when you guys aren't busy. I'm headed back to weight watchers tonight. wanna go?:)I'll buy ya a coffee.
Well are you going to? It sure sounds like fun!!!
Julie Schindler
I don't blame you for asking that question, Braxton. I dislike driving, too.
He's such a smart kid! I think they need to invent a telaport system in Arkansas... to any state you like. Wouldn't that be easier? I love keeping up with your sweet family! We miss you!
Post a Comment