Nash Facts:
1. Says "Bup" when he wants you to pick him up...."Bup" is translated as "Up".
2. Points to the light when you ask him where it is.
3. Says "Ball"....everything is a ball, oranges, apples, ornaments, balloons, the moon.
4. Loves to eat cookies. (Just like big brother.)
5. Has 7 pacis in his bed and throws all of them out of the crib when he's mad and doesn't want to sleep.
6. When he finally lays down he likes to have one paci in his mouth and one in each hand.
7. Not walking yet, but can crawl like a mad man!
8. Loves to climb on things, crawl in things, and under things.
9. Says "Da, Da" and "Ma, Ma", although I am sad to admit he says "Da Da" more!
10. He blows on his food when it's hot (although I never give him food that is too hot)....and he blows on it when it's not.
11. He loves to laugh and will steal your heart with those baby blues.
12. He bobs his head up and down to the beat.
13. He pretty much copies everything big brother does to the best of his little 13 month old ability.
14. He's my snuggle bug!!! Nash loves to bury his head in my neck and melt in my arms...I love it too! He's the perfect size.
3 comments:
Oh Nashy,...you are a cutie pie!
He IS a cutie pie! Killer eyes and I love those cheeks! What a sweetie.
awwwww....
Post a Comment