Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blonde Again!

I am so happy to be blonde again! I was born a blonde and started getting highlights in high school...been getting them ever since. My hair has gotten darker over the years, so right after my sweet Nash was born I decided to go brown. My reasoning was less maintenance and less money. I was a brunette for one full year and I am so glad to not be one anymore. I have nothing against brown hair, I know some very beautiful brunettes! It's just not me. I was complaining to my sister several weeks ago about not having any money and about how when we are not on such a tight budget that I will go blonde once more. My sister said, "Do you want me to send you some money to get your hair done?" I said, "No, you don't have to do that!!! I'm fine!" Well, a week later I got a surprise card in the mail with a check to go to the beauty shop. Yay!!!! Thank you Kelly for your thoughtfulness and your kind heart. I am so excited to be blonde again. It's funny how a hair-do can boost one's confidence. I feel more "like myself".

6 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

That was soooo sweet!!!! WOW!!!! :) Post some pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture Kathryn???? Kelly is fabulous and now you will be so happy in all your holiday pictures. :)
Julie Schindler

Lindsay said...

How fun! I can't imagine you as anything but blonde. I guess I never saw a picture of you as a brunette. The same thing happened to me, but I have yet to go back to blonde. I'm saving it until after I'm done with this pregnancy! What a great sister!

Star Molegraaf said...

Sooooo Sweet! I have yet to fix my roots. I have threatned to do the same- just go dark all over- in hopes that my hubby will pull money from somewhere so I can get a highlight allready!

Lacey said...

What a sweet sister...cant' wait to see the new hair. Miss you!!

Nicole said...

That is so sweet of your sister. even when you say you have brown hair and I see the pics of you with brown hair, i always think of you as a blonde anyway. okay, post some pics of your hair.