Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tour of Homes

I stumbled upon something fun and I wanted to share it with you. A very creative blogger has created a holiday tour of homes on the internet! Amazing! I spent a good hour last night looking at people's houses decorated for Christmas that I don't even know. It was such fun! Although I am not a part of the tour this year I thought I'd share the site with you in case you wanted to snoop around. Just click on this: BooMama's Holiday Tour of Homes. What a fun idea. I always wonder what other people's houses look like at Christmas....now I know!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've been looking at this too! What a fun idea. I've thought about just doing it on my blog, but haven't gotten around to taking pictures and probably won't, but it's sure fun seeing what other people do! Are you guys staying in town for Christmas?

Kathryn said...

Santa is coming to our house and then after we have breakfast and play with our new toys for a little bit we will hit the road!! We're going to see family in OK and in AR...our annual Christmas journey to see EVERYONE.