Tonight we watched the movie "Air Bud". I had never seen it, Nash was in bed, and Braxton was running a muck. I needed a little down time b/c Daddy was at a youth event and Mommy was just plain tired. So I flipped through the channels and noticed it was on. Oh, a movie about a dog that plays basketball!! Braxton would LOVE it!!! I plopped down on the computer as Braxton settled in on the couch. He was so into the movie!!! All was quite when all of a sudden I hear WAILING!!!! Not just little whimpers, but loud, obnoxious cries. My sweet sensitive boy was down right sad b/c he thought Buddy was going to have to go home and live with the very mean clown. I held him and rocked him and we watched the end together.
Braxton is in bed now. I have already gone in there twice b/c he has been crying. "Mommy, I didn't want him to go with the clown. Clowns are supposed to be silly, not mean." Oh, my sweet sensitive boy. I love him so much.
1 comment:
I think I cried alone at that part of that particular Air Bud movie. Not one of the men in my house ever cries in movies with me....you're a lucky lady indeed. Be aware if/when you are blessed enough to watch any of the other 5 Air Bud movies, there will surely be more tears as the theme seems to be the same in each movie, just a different sport.
Post a Comment