Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yay for Standing!

Nash is learning to do so many new things, one of which is standing! It is hard to believe he's almost 11 months old. Time flies!! He doesn't pull up on a consistent basis, but he can do it none the less. We are so proud of him! He is pretty proud of himself too.


Yay for Nash!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

He has got one great smile on that cute little face!

stephanie said...

way to go nash!! you know what this means though....
you will have to RE childproof the house. he's getting ready to be everywhere you thought he couldn't get. leave it to the second boy to amaze you with what he comes up with, trust me!

Star Molegraaf said...

So precious! Only I must admit looking at his cute pic and hearing you say how fast it has gone makes me oh so sad. While sitting here reading blogs I am also nursing my sweet little one, and I don't want him to stand ever!
Something about that last one makes you want to freeze time I guess. Loved reading your blogs.