Our dear friends Andy and Christy McDonald have recently traveled to Haiti to bring home their son, Bo. You can read their story on their blog. I have them listed as one of my favorites. I frequent their site to see pictures, read updates, and find out how to pray for them. They made a video of Bo's friends to show their mommies who are waiting to go pick them up. Please watch this. (Click on the word 'this' above.) Watch the whole thing. Be moved. Let your heart ache for the mommies who long to hold their babies.
"Thank you God for bringing Bo home. He's exactly where he belongs."
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I cried watching this video! It makes me want to take all those babies home.
I have been reading and keepinf up with their blog for months. I was soooo excited for them when they finally brought Bo home. What a true blessing!!!!
Kathryn you are so sweet! I appreciate all of your prayers. When we were at our lowest waiting for Bo, Steve trying to get us miles really boosted our spirits. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.--And the video makes me cry even though we have our son!
Christy McDonald
Post a Comment