There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Flat Hair
Braxton has been wanting "flat hair" like daddy for a while now. Mommy is sad. The curls are gone. He looks so grown up now. It is still pretty thick and we think the curls would return if we let it grow again. We'll see.....he's so happy with his new look!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He does look so much more grown up. He is sooo handsome!!! Julie Schindler
Must have been something in the air- Gav got his locks cut off last week also...He has the same new cut as Braxton..I think they look so much older!! Cute! cute, cute!
Why Structured Chaos??
I am a creature of habit. I am a rule follower. I like routine and I'm often thrown for a loop if things don't go as planned. I like structure. But many times my chaos IS my structure! I am married to a student minister, whose schedule is not the norm. I have 2 rowdy boys who love their momma and want so much of me. I am also a first grade teacher who is returning to the classroom this fall. I've got a lot whirling around me and I'm trying to organize my chaos the best I can.
This blog is just a glimpse into my world with my boys, my thoughts on life, and sometimes just a place to ramble. We all need an outlet right? Why not make it on the world wide web?
Welcome to my Structured Chaos!
7 comments:
He does look so much more grown up. He is sooo handsome!!!
Julie Schindler
He is so big!! a little Steve!
No, no....don't let him grow up...I'm with Mommy, brig the curls back!
What a handsome young man you have there though.
soooooo grown up! He transformed from a cute boy to a handsome boy! Watch out mommy! He might break some hearts!
awwwww....
Must have been something in the air- Gav got his locks cut off last week also...He has the same new cut as Braxton..I think they look so much older!! Cute! cute, cute!
he is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment