Monday, January 14, 2008
My Favorite Art
I love my children's artwork, but the fridge was just getting way too full! I decided to create a little display in our playroom of the boys' art. My little art gallery is a cheap imitation of something I saw in Pottery Barn, but it does the trick none the less. My plan is to rotate the art as the boys bring home new creations. A piece of twine, some cute little clothes pins, and some fabulous creations....tada!! There you have it. My favorite art!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so creative! Such precious art work from your creative boys as well!
That's a terrific idea Kathryn! Will keep that one in mind!
Cute cute cute!
I love that you made this!! I saw it in land of nod nad was wanting to buy it...maybe I should just make it. Looks great!! So cute!
looks cute!
Post a Comment