(Notice hands in mouth. We are experiencing the joys of teething as well.)
Monday, January 21, 2008
We have a....
WALKER in the house! Finally! I say "finally" not because I wanted my baby to get up and trot around, but because we were all wondering when this little guy would ever take a step. Big bro' Braxton took his first steps at 9 1/2 months. It's hard not to compare children, isn't it? Our sweet Nash is now 14 1/2 months and just decided to get off the floor this past week. :)




(Notice hands in mouth. We are experiencing the joys of teething as well.)
(Notice hands in mouth. We are experiencing the joys of teething as well.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go, Nash! Go!
So fun! You've got your hands full now!
Oh what cuuuuute pictures!! YAAAY Nash!
Awww..he looks JUST LIKE BRAXTON in that first picture. I actually thought it was BA. Cute, cute, cute...way to go Nash! Hope your doing well...miss ya!
Post a Comment