Saturday, March 1, 2008

How many bites?

I made chicken sandwiches for dinner a few nights ago. Braxton was excited!! He loves Chick-Fil-A and seemed to think my sandwiches were just like them...which they were not in any way!!! "Mommy, how did you make this? Are you magic?" He even wanted to take one in his lunch box the next day. When we got home from school I asked, "Did you eat your sandwich today?" The conversation proceeded like this....

Braxton: "Some of it."
Me: "How many bites did you take?"
Braxton: "4 bites."
Me: "Only 4 bites?"
Braxton: "Okay, 5 bites."
Me: "Five?"
Braxton: "Okay, 6."
Me: "Six bites?"
Braxton: "Hmmmm, 7?"
Me: "You took 7 bites?"
Braxton: "How many bites do you want me to say Mommy?"

The kid catches on quick!

4 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

How funny!

Rachel Cobb said...

That's great! Good job Braxton, learn to please the women!

Lacey said...

He is so smart!

Jenni said...

Glad to know he still loves Chick-fil-A!!!! Hope you are doing well. I have lost your email but check in all the time!