Just waiting on the doctor. Check out my tiger hospital gown!!!
Hold me mommy! I'm tired of waiting!!!
We are home for the day, recovering, taking it easy, and trying to use our quiet voices. Nash is extra sensitive to sounds right now because he can HEAR! It will take a few days for him to get used to it. I'm ready for him to say "Ma Ma". I'm already working on trying to get him to repeat me. :) He's also in for a rude awakening when he realizes just how loud his big brother really is!
Okay, one down, one to go.....Braxton is getting his adenoids and tonsils out on Thursday.
4 comments:
I am so glad it went well. I am sure you will be hearing mama in no time. Your kids will continue to be in my prayers.
Lace
Glad it went well. Can't wait to read about his speech improvement!
so glad everything went well...i just knew it would!!! we'll keep praying for braxton as the day draws near.
Ditto on what the other ladies said, "I'm so glad it went well!" Praying for your whole family this week! I can't wait to hear all the funny words he repeats!
Post a Comment