Sunday, March 2, 2008

A trip to the farm

Last week we took full advantage of the great weather! The boys had a blast visiting Owens Farm. We fed the goats, saw chickens, horses, cows, and a newborn pony. We had a great day eating outside and wandering leisurely around the farm. Here are a few pictures. I promise I was there too...just behind the camera. I need to have Steve take some pictures of me with my children to document that I'm their mommy!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathryn said...

Yes, I did remove a comment from my blog. Someone thought it would be a great idea to use my blog to get others to click on their blog....I clicked on it and it started uploading a virus detector to my computer. Thankfully I caught it in time and stopped it. Do not click on the word "Attention!" if it appears on your comment section. Soooo frustrating!!!! I do not want to filter my comments, but this is the 3rd time someone has tried to use my blog for their gain.

stephanie said...

I had to remove some too and finally enable comment moderation. Ugh. What losers, trying to spoil our little blogosphere.

Love the farm photos! I am hardly in any photos either, both because I am usually the photographer and because the camera adds, what, ten pounds? (and there is no wiggle room where pounds are concerned with me these days)