Saturday, March 8, 2008

If I were you...

We are so thankful that Steve's mom has been here to help with the boys during their surgeries. Thank you Mimi! A little tidbit about Steve's mom is that she loves to talk. The running joke this week has been comparing Mimi to the book "Little Miss Chatterbox". (We love the Mr. Men and Little Miss book series.) Anyway, Steve was having a hard time getting Braxton to cooperate this evening when it was bath time. Mimi tried to help. Here's how the conversation played out:

Mimi: "If I were you Braxton, I would go ahead and take the bath Daddy's asking you to take. You will feel better."

Braxton: "Well, if I were you Mimi, I wouldn't talk so much."

Priceless!

6 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

Ha ha ha! I'm laughing out loud!

Lorren Says... said...

Oh my goodness that is FUNNY! Pure Braxton.

Meredith said...

LOL... oh man... yup, that's Aunt Joyce. What was her expression?! That will teach her!

Lacey said...

Does she know yoy call her that? Does she read your blog? Poor Mimi! LOL! Braxton is a hoot!

Lindsay said...

Ha! That's hysterical...what did Mimi say in response to that?

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is the funniest! Did you die laughing?!