Well......last week during the show a new question arose. As Chikezie began singing Braxton asked this, "Is that who we're giving money to?" What?!? "You know, we're giving him money because he doesn't have a home or food."

Steve and I busted out laughing! World Vision recently came to our church. They had our entire gym set up like an African village....you could walk through the village with headphones and hear stories of several different children. They provided opportunities to sponsor children as well. As a family we decided to sponsor a child.
Our sweet Braxton thought that Chikezie was the child we "adopted".
6 comments:
iuLOL....Kids are funny. Gavin told us that the kid that lives in our neighborhood looks like Tiger Woods. They are both half African American/ White. They look nothing alike except skin color...but Gavin seems to think they look a lot a like. We love American Idol too. We watch it after putting the kids to bed on Tivo...but I bet Gav is getting to an age where he would enjoy it, huH? Hmmm..maybe we should watch it as a family.
OK! That is so extremely funny!!!! I love it and I love him!!!! Lily hasn't watched AI. She would probably love it!
We usually DVR it also, and then fast forward if there are parts Braxton doesn't need to see. Sometimes Simon can be a bit rude. :) But he loves watching them sing!
So funny! My boys both love "Merican I" (as Gabe calls it). We usually fast forward through the judges too and just watch the singing.
that is so hilarious. We are huge Am.I. fans too. It comes on at 5 and 7 p.m. here on one of our English channels. LOVE IT! Johnson just dances along with the singing. I love the 17 year old boy--I think he'll win. who's your favorite?
hahahahaha...this is so funny. We love A. Idol. The guys are rockin this year. I like the rocker dude.
Post a Comment