There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
Monday, March 31, 2008
What a find!!
This was found behind a chair in the living room followed by the comment, "Mom! Nash is eating a black banana." My guess it's 2-3 days old. Oh, what a find!
Why Structured Chaos??
I am a creature of habit. I am a rule follower. I like routine and I'm often thrown for a loop if things don't go as planned. I like structure. But many times my chaos IS my structure! I am married to a student minister, whose schedule is not the norm. I have 2 rowdy boys who love their momma and want so much of me. I am also a first grade teacher who is returning to the classroom this fall. I've got a lot whirling around me and I'm trying to organize my chaos the best I can.
This blog is just a glimpse into my world with my boys, my thoughts on life, and sometimes just a place to ramble. We all need an outlet right? Why not make it on the world wide web?
Welcome to my Structured Chaos!
6 comments:
so funny! Great new blog look! Did steve make it for you?
Gross and funny at the same time!
how do all you girls do this new look thing? love it!
i am so tired of mine. for some weird reason the text dissapears sometimes...
Gross! We don't do bananas at our house...Neal can't even stand the sight of them, so that old banana would push him over the edge!
I love the new look - adorable picture of the boys!
YUM!!! :)
We are currently studying fossils in my 4th grade class, this just might count a the first banana fossil!! Nash the paleontologist!! Way to go!
Post a Comment