Fantasy Football.....my husband loves it, I dread it!! It's the time of year where Steve is constantly having to "check scores" and get online to "make changes". For the next few months, football will be spoken of, watched, thought about, and prayed over (yes, he will pray that his players do well). He is getting together with a group of friends from The Woodlands for the BIG DRAFT tonight....ugh! He will be up all night picking players, arguing with the guys over players, eating, laughing, and once again picking players. He LOVES it so I "let" him do it. :) Not only is he in a draft from The Woodlands, but he is also a part of a draft with some pals in Oklahoma. I'm hoping for a big win this season...we could use a little extra moo-la! Yes, there is a prize involved for the winning team. Go Steve!!
As for me this evening.....I'm at home with the boys. Still doing breathing treatments with Braxton and praying that Nash's newly developed cough doesn't turn into the croup. Thankfully Steve's mom is here one more night to help with the kids. The boys are on a wagon ride with Mimi right now, allowing Mommy to have a little computer time! Yay!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Conn's "group" is coming over here on Monday night for the big draft. Where did Steve meet with The Woodlands boys?
Post a Comment