There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Introducing Julie
I'm so excited my friend, and college roommate, Julie has started a blog!!! Her link is to the left. She has a photography business and is sooooo great at it! Check out her blog and if you live close by you should have her take pictures for you!
Why Structured Chaos??
I am a creature of habit. I am a rule follower. I like routine and I'm often thrown for a loop if things don't go as planned. I like structure. But many times my chaos IS my structure! I am married to a student minister, whose schedule is not the norm. I have 2 rowdy boys who love their momma and want so much of me. I am also a first grade teacher who is returning to the classroom this fall. I've got a lot whirling around me and I'm trying to organize my chaos the best I can.
This blog is just a glimpse into my world with my boys, my thoughts on life, and sometimes just a place to ramble. We all need an outlet right? Why not make it on the world wide web?
Welcome to my Structured Chaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment