Oh paci, sweet paci, you are more than just tool for comfort. You are a teether and a toy and I love you so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are four of us...2 squirmy boys, one hard working man, and one woman trying not to lose herself in the mist of it all. Structure...can we maintain it amongst the chaos? Oh yes, yes we can!
5 comments:
I sooo wish that Campbell was a "paci girl!" I used to hear people say that their babies would not take paci's...and I thought to myself, no way! Just make them! Well, I finally have a thumb sucking, paci's gag me baby!! I try every day with no success...maybe one day she will take it but I don't think so!! She enjoys her hands way too much! :)) Sweet Nash...enjoy that yummy paci!!!!
I'm sorry that the profile won't let you take your picture off! Hmmmmm? Are you using Safari on a Mac? I had to go over to Firefox because the Blogger wasn't cooperating. It's a cute pic for what it's worth. And so are these...I was so afraid that Rory would never give up his paci, but one day I took it away and he was fine about it. Much better than the thumb!
Why does the pic thing on the comments bug you? I don't get it. Hmmmm....
I'm posting another comment on my own blog. I'm not sure if that's considered dorky, but here it goes anyway!
I don't know why the pic. on my comments bugs me...most people don't have one and I guess I just want to fit in with the crowd! :) Carly, we have mac and I'm usually on Safari...I'll try Firefox next time! Thanks! You are so computer savvy!
Hmmm, where did my picture go? What a mystery!
Post a Comment