Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here it goes.....

Here it goes....I have joined the blogging world! After stalking friends (and strangers) on their blogs I have decided to start my own. Although I wonder, "Who would want to read about me?" I know that there's a select few who would be interested in the craziness of my life...you know who you are!! Hopefully this site will give a glimpse into my daily life, my challenges, what makes me smile, what gets me flustered, and what makes me who I am. I am married to my best friend, Steve. He works hard, loves his family, and is a big kid at heart. We have 2 wonderful boys, Braxton and Nash. They are my complete joy and my complete chaos. There is never a dull moment in my home! I am a newbie to the blogging world, so be patient as I'm learning!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

yippee! I'm glad to have a blogging buddy. I'll add your blog to my link list! Can't wait to see pics of the boys...

stephanie said...

Yay Kathryn! I promise to be a faithful reader. I have already added you to my favorites. Now we won't feel so out of touch. Maybe one day I will join you in this blogging endeavor myself!
~Stephanie

stephanie said...

okay, my blogger id is aunt stephanie from james' blog, so i don't know how to change that. guess i will have to become aunt stephanie to braxton and nash too.