Steve and I have a dinner to attend tonight and we have a friend coming over to watch the kids. Braxton has been asking every hour "When is Ms. Cheryl going to be here?" Seriously, he's been asking ALL DAY. Our dinner is at Southfork Ranch...where they filmed the wonderful drama series called Dallas years ago. Some of you young'ins won't remember that t.v. show. Maybe the phrase "Who shot J.R.?" will ring a bell. The dinner is with all the other pastors and their wives.....should be good food and good company! Last year I remember having to park far away and walking to the house. I'm sure I'll be sweating bullets by the time I reach the house for dinner! Too hot today!!!
Here is a picture of Southfork Ranch....awwww, pretty!
2 comments:
Hope you guys had fun and that you didn't melt getting there!
How sad is it that there are people out there that don't know what Dallas is? :) Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment