I've been tagged by a friend named Lindsay!
Here is some life changing info about me...
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts or Habits about me:
1. I love to write. I would love to have something published someday....maybe a children's book or some type of devotional book. It's been a secret talent hidden from many for a while.
2. I don't like to snuggle. When it's time to drift off into dreamland I can't fall asleep if I am being touched. Not an arm, toe, hairy leg. etc. I also can't be breathed on while I'm trying to fall asleep. Poor Steve has to face the opposite direction until I'm alseep.
3. I'm stealing this one from Lindsay...I too do not like to talk to people (friends not included) on the phone. I laughed out loud when I read Lindsay's comment about this because we are so much alike....I wish we lived closer!!! I don't like to call the cable guy, the exterminator, the pizza guy, etc. I don't like to pay bills over the phone because you have to talk to them. When we have a problem with one of our services or need to order food to be delivered, Steve always has to make the call. He says, "Come on Kathryn, just call them." No, I cannot.
4. I grew up on a chicken farm in Arkansas. My dad raises chickens for Tyson. He has 14,000 of them. That's a lot of chickens!!!!!!
5. I do not like to be given flowers because they just die.
6. I do not like surprises....no surprise parties, no secret gifts. I think this is because I am a bit of a control freak and if there is a surprise I do not have control over what it is.
7. Going along with #6, I am a planner. I like to know where we are going, what time we will get there, how long we are staying, what we will do when we get there, and what we need while we are there.
8. I recently discovered that we have the Soap Network on our television. I like to watch Days of our Lives and All My Children. I was so excited to find out we get this channel. There have been times when I have stayed up until midnight to watch AMC or have watched it at 6:00 a.m. No, we do not have tivo or dvr.....that would be too easy for me and it's not in the budget.
Tag you're it....Sharla, Ashley, Allison, Lacey, Julie S., Julie R. Stephanie, Steve. (I tagged my sweet hubby because I'm curious as to what his answers would be!!)
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey - if you haven't figured out how to do a link yet, here is how...on the page where you type your post, there is a little icon that looks a little bit like a paperclip, select the word you want linked and then click that icon and fill in the website in the space it provides and then hit okay.
Okay - I'm laughing at your #'s 2, 6 and 7...I'm the same way on all those!
Post a Comment